Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy 8th Anniversary



Brady and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary yesterday. We had a great time. WE went to Little Rock and stayed at the peabody.It was nice just to get away and be together for awhile with no interuptions. On our way up we stopped off in Pinebluff and ate at Chilis,which happened to be Bradys fav. We went on to LR and checked into our room,which was beautiful. We got settled in and decided to head to Park Plaza for some shopping. We spent a lot more money than we intended to but it was well worth it.After we got back to the hotel we went and ate at the Capriccio grill located in the peabody hotel.We were VERY shocked when we got our food..It was VERY tasty,yet VERY expensive.We speng about 70 dollars a plate,but again it was WELL worth it.After we were done eating and had requested our ticket the waitress walks out with this YUMMY looking dessert. She said that since we were celebrating our 8th anniversary with them the Chef wanted to do something special and it was on the house.Brady had been drinking beer so of course he didn't eat any but I got my munch on! It was the BEST dessert I've ever had. Anywho,Brady got me a jewelry set that I've been wanting.Necklace and earrings.It was so special to me and I love it so much!

We were snugglin' on the bed in our room just talking about how far we've come from when we first got married.We were so young and clueless.Neither one of us had a job or a clue how we were gonna get one.We both worked until I got pregnant with Dalton then I quit my job and became a stay at home MOMMY! Brady has always made sure we had everything we needed and wanted.He's so good to me and to our kids.I couldn't ask for a better husband.God blessed me so much and He has blessed our family so much.I can't wait to see what the next 8 years bring! God is GOOD!

Today before we came home we stopped by Benihanas to eat.It was soo good.BRady had never been before.He said thats his new favorite resturant!!

I hope you all have a blessed and happy new year!



3 comments:

Rosjuane said...

Happy Anniversary!!

lmashe81 said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad you guys got to get away! Hope you have a Blessed New Year!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad you guys had a wonderful time together.