Friday, December 5, 2008

WOOHOO It's that time!!

I am so happy to announce that MY HUSBAND IS COMING HOME!! After 14 long months of being away from each other(except the 6 weeks we were together,but not all at once) we are finally going to be a FAMILY again! I have SOOOO many emotions,thoughts and feelings all going on at one time.I'm excited,anxious,nervous etc etc.Time is pretty much at a stand still.Bradys welcome home is Sunday at 2.I CAN'T WAIT!! The kids and I are leaving in the morning to go ahead and go down and get settled into our Hotel.I don't have much else to say about it other than....THANK GOD IT'S OVER!!!!!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm so happy and excited for you guys! I know its a great feeling to get him to Kuwaitt and then finally back in the states.
I hope you guys enjoy your time together and demob doesn't take forever!

Rosjuane said...

Yah!! Merry Christmas!! I've been waiting for the announcment. I'm so excited for you guys!!!!!! If ya'll are in line at school and you see my car tell him I would like to meet him and shake his hand for all that he has done for all of us.

lmashe81 said...

YEAAAAAAAAA! I know it is exciting for you guys! Hope ya'll have a great reunion.