Friday, October 31, 2008

Let's Get It RIGHT

The presidential election has a lot of people going crazy right now. PLEASE GET OUT AND VOTE! I don't care who you vote for,JUST VOTE!!! If you do not vote then you forefit your right to COMPLAIN about ANYTHING...Please don't take this lightly...My husband and MANY others have faught and continue to fight for your freedom!!! EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE!!.....Ok continuing...What this blog was really supposed to be about..lol

I have been thinking about the election and everything lately and it's VERY overwhelming.Just thinking about some certain things Got me worried.Well,I was listening to KLOVE earlier today and I was reminded that no matter what GOD IS IN CONTROL....There have been many presidents and many kings but GOD IS ALWAYS IN CONTROL!!!! SO no matter what happens or how the elections go PRAY PRAY PRAY for our leader!!! So now,I am trusting God to guide Americans in the right direction.Whatever God wants.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecihUxS-Lcw

No comments: