Thursday, October 23, 2008

So Proud

I figured out the timer on the camera LOL So we took a picture for daddy!He loved it!I think it turned out pretty cute too!! Today was parent teacher conference at school.Dalton got straight A's on his report card and OUTSTANDING conduct! I am so proud of my little boy! He works VERY hard! His teacher told me that he is BY FAR her best student both academically and behavior wise! I was so proud to hear that.The whole conference lasted about 3 mins.She said,I just don't have much to say.No complaints at all it is truly a joy teaching,Dalton! Brady,says we should reward him for his hard work so he thinks we should give him 10 dollars per A and 5 dollars per credit...so I guess Dalton will be racking up! LOL Anyway,that's about it for today:) God Bless

2 comments:

Rosjuane said...

Good for him!! Yeah Papaw does big rewards too.

Jennifer said...

My boyfriends mom is Ginny Adams...I think she fowarded me an email that I saw your name on about the banners and shirts. I guess you know her?