Sunday, November 23, 2008

Daltons 7th Bday Party









We had such a great time,but wish daddy could have been there.Dalton got a ton of great stuff.We had a great turn out of 16 kids then we also had all of the adults as well:) So all together about 40 ppl or more.When I planned the party to be OUTSIDE the weather was saying it was supposed to be 60 degrees and sunny.Well,that was not the case yesterday.It was cold and cloudy and the wind was blowing! We all bundled up and had a great time anyway! Dalton ended up with 147 dollars.I've convienced him to save it til after Christmas.I told him you never know what you might want! I know there will be all kinds of Wii games,accessories that he might want.Anyway,all in all it was a great day.Here are a few pictures from the day:) PS Excuse the Ghetto batman cake lol This was mine and my dads first cake like this haha...It looked a bit easier than what it was!! But the cake did taste GOOD!Best tasting cake I've EVER tasted...I make better icing than any that I have ever tasted on a cake..even if I did make it myself! LOL Seriously though it was OFF THAN CHAIN! haha


























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks pretty good.I was wondering if you made it,I was looking at your myspace pics trying to see if you had one of it,LOL.Happy Belated Birthday to him!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dalton!!!

Piece of Cake said...

Maybe you could share that recipe, huh?