Friday, November 21, 2008

7 years ago today

At this time 7 years ago I had been at the hospital for over 7 hours.Was in some horrible pain,or what I thought was soooo horrible.I was only 19 years old...Still just a kid. Brady and I would soon be parents and I do believe that scared the both of us.Although,Dalton was a planned baby we were still hit hard with the realization of being ,"parents". We were so anxious to find out the sex of our baby and the whole process was just long and hard. On Wednesday,November 21, 2001 at 5:50 pm after 18 hours of hard hard labor I gave birth to a healthy 9lb 3.5 oz 21.5 in long baby boy. I can't believe that it's been 7 years already. The time has flown by. I am so thankful for my amazing little boy. He's so smart and funny and he's a really great kid! We are a little sad today because daddy couldn't be here but SOON daddy will be home and all will be fine! Tonight I am taking,Dalton out for his favorite supper,which happens to be CHINESE.LOL I don't know why but the kid loves it! I like it too so I don't mind at all! Tomorrow we're having a party so he's all excited about that as well. He just left for school a few minutes ago and he's excited b/c Ms.Savage is going to give him his Birthday Whoopin! LOL He's such a silly kid! He's got the hots for his teacher haha..She is very pretty though so I must say that my son has good taste in women! HAHA So anyway,thats my blog for today:) Happy Happy Joy Joy!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

oh I wish his daddy was here..... that's so sad :( I know you will do your best to make it a great day for him though, and I bet he'd be glad to "re-celebrate" his day when dad IS home!

Cassie Burke said...

Yes,I think we're gonna take him to Chucky Cheese when daddy gets home.UGH I hate that place!LOL but thats Daddys and Daltons favorite place to go! haha Daddy did send him a present so that'll make Dalton very happy!

Rosjuane said...

Happy Birthday to him!!

Anonymous said...

I saw you in the restaurant but wasnt able to come say hi.Hubby took me to the mexican food place down the row that same night.

Not that much longer till Brady is home with you guys!