Sunday, November 9, 2008

This is my favorite time of year! I love putting my tree up early so that I have plenty of time to enjoy it! So,today I done just that!! I also had a closet full of presents to wrap..I ran out of wrapping paper before I got done wrapping but at least I got these out of the way.Kayleigh,is just loving the tree.I think this year is going to be even more fun than last year! She's grown out of that toddler stage into more of a little gir.Kind of early but I am having so much fun with her.Dalton,was checking each gift to see which ones had his name on them...haha I am going to LittleRock next week to get more of my shopping done.I can't wait for December!! We get daddy home and that will make it the BEST Christmas EVER!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am missing all of the shopping I typically do-I get out on one of those little motorized cars about once a month and do a bit,but not like I can go anywhere but WalMart or WalGreens and that is a bummer.

That is a huge tree!Ours is 7 and a half but our ceilings are only 8 so we cant go any bigger.Your tree looks really good,and look at all those presents,you go!

lmashe81 said...

You are defently on the ball. Your tree looks beautiful.