Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas and such

Dalton,has been telling me for months now that he wanted a Wii for Christmas.I had my mind set on getting him one and then decided against it and had planned out everything that he was going to get.Now,if you know me you know that we go kind of crazy for Christmas! It's what we enjoy.The looks on our kids faces on Christmas morning when they see all of those presents and start tearing into them,it's just PRICELESS! Anyway,back to the Wii I had my mind set.I had talked to a friend about it and told her my plans to buy him the Nintendo DS instead that way he could get more stuff.Well,today I walked into walmart for toilet paper and came out with a Wii!! I got so excited just knowing that he is going to be soo thrilled when he opens it! Needless to say,I forgot the toilet paper and have been using sandpaper(paper towels) lol because I didn't feel like driving all the way back to McGehee to go to Walmart.I've gotten quite a bit of my Christmas shopping done.I still have to get hubby's but I know exactly what he's getting so it's just a matter of going and picking it all up.Kayleigh is just getting all sorts of different Disney Princess,Dora,My little pony etc etc stuff.Theres so much to choose from for her.It's so much fun.I am super excited about tomorrow.As all of you know we have the suckiest places to shop around southeast Arkansas.It's really pretty sad that it's at least 2 hours to the closest GOOD mall.I'm going up to Littlerock to shop tomorrow.Go ahead and knock the kids stuff out so I can focus on the hubby.He's getting a pretty big Christmas this year.I so think he deserves it!I'm pretty pumped about going to Toys R Us tomorrow.I just get so excited lol.I guess I'm just a big kid anyway! Hey they are only little once why not spoil them.I'd spend every penny I had on my kids just to see that smile on their face!! They are so worth it!!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

I hate that we have no decent malls close. I always do the bulk of my shopping in Monroe.

Rosjuane said...

We love our wii, you won't be sorry.

Suzee said...

I agree they are only little once .. so spoile them while you can! I live by that as you know!


I think Dalton will love the Wii for sure! I'm really thinking we might get one too! :) We'll see!

Mindy said...

You HAVE to get Super Smash Bros. Brawl for him. Both of our boys love that game.
I would also invest in battery charger docking station for the controls, because batteries go quick in those things!