Thursday, November 6, 2008

Batman

Daltons birthday is November 21st and we're doing "Batman" for his theme. Our cake lady decided to retire so I was trying to figure out where I was going to get my cake made at! Some of ya'll referred me to a lady but she was booked,BLAH.Instead of trying to find someone else I decided I would make the cake myself LOL So My wonderful friend Kelsey got this cake pan off of Ebay so I am going to give it a shot....I hope I can do it lol...Dalton might have one funky lookin' cake!! I'm gonna practice sometime next week just to see if I can do it...If not I might have to find someone else to do it for me ! Hopefully I'll get it though!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just in case,you can also check out:
http://goodenuftoeat.blogspot.com/
they seem to specialize in specialty cakes and they do a wonderful job as well.

I know you can do it though!

Cassie Burke said...

Thanks!! I Might end up needing someone!

lmashe81 said...

I made Levi's cake train for his birthday and it turned out reall well. Just make sure that You keep the paper thing for a guide.
My mother-in-law does cakes but you would have to drive all the way outside of Cabit to get it.

LaDonna